RE: Children's program funding available

  • Sandra Burke
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013

      Hi Beth,

      I was trying to access the instructions for the Children’s grant on your website and all I got when I clicked on that tab was mumbo jumbo. I was able to down load the application.

      Have you heard any more about Phase 30 funding from EFSP? I tried to get on the website but they are telling me I have the wrong user id.

      Sandra

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2013

        Hmmmm….. I just tried it on my computer and had an intern do it on her own laptop. Try again. Otherwise, I can e-mail it to you.

        I have heard NOTHING about Phase 30. I have tried to reach them several times, with no luck. Will try again.