Summary of Emergency Service Guidelines @ WVS

  • Kay Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013

      Greetings~

      In an effort to promote a better understanding of how Winona Volunteer Services administers its emergency assistance vouchers,  I’m attaching an abbreviated copy of our Emergency Service Guidelines for you. This document is intended to outline of the types of assistance we can provide to individuals and the conditions we use as our parameters for issuing vouchers.

      Please call me or Sandra at 507.452.5591 if you have any questions.  Thank you.

      Kay Peterson

      Client Services Coordinator

      Winona Volunteer Services

      402 E 2nd St