Test

  • First Congregational Church of Winona
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2004
      This is only a test message.
      Rick

      Rev. Rick King
      First Congregational Church
      United Church of Christ
      161 West Broadway
      P.O. Box 312
      Winona MN 55987
      Phone: 507-452-4829
      Fax: 507-457-0238
      E-mail: revrick@...
    • jan_karasch@usc.salvationarmy.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2004
        It is working!!

        Jan Karasch
        Southeastern MN. Field Representative
        Office/Voice mail/Fax 651-463-4404
        1-877-783-7551 Cell 651-303-3508

        "Love cannot remain by itself - it has no meaning.
        Love has to be put into action and that action is service."
        Mother Teresa

        "First Congregational Church of Winona" <Revrick@...>
        10/11/2004 02:14 PM
        Please respond to PovertyRndTable

        To: "Poverty Roundtable E-mail Group" <PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com>
        cc: (bcc: Jan Karasch/NOR/USC/SArmy)
        Subject: [PovertyRndTable] Test

        This is only a test message.
        Rick

        Rev. Rick King
        First Congregational Church
        United Church of Christ
        161 West Broadway
        P.O. Box 312
        Winona MN 55987
        Phone: 507-452-4829
        Fax: 507-457-0238
        E-mail: revrick@...

        For more information: http://www.winonashares.org/
        Post message: mailto:PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: mailto:PovertyRndTable-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        "If the misery of our poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our
        institutions, great is our sin." -Charles Darwin
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
        please notify the originator of the message.

        states them to be the views of The Salvation Army.

        usc