Youth homelessness meeting

  • Beth Moe
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 21, 2013

      The Winona Area Poverty Roundtable is holding a brown bag lunch discussion on Youth Homeless.  This is an area where we do not have any facts or statistics and would like to be able to gain information about our youth.  We will be meeting in the conference room of the Winona Area Chamber of Commerce (Knitting Mills building) on Friday, March 8, 2013 from 11-1. Feel free to bring your lunch.

      Come ready to share what you know and learn what can be done to assist these students. For more information please contact Ruth Charles, 507-457-5674 or rcharles@....

      So we can best set up the room, please let me know if you will be able to attend. If you are not able to attend, please send someone from your organization who may be interested in this issue.

      Thanks,

      Beth

      Beth Forkner Moe

      Executive Director

      United Way of the Greater Winona Area

      902 E. 2nd St., Suite 330

      Winona, MN 55987

      bfmoe@...

      www.unitedwaywinona.org

      Reach out a hand to one

      and influence the condition of all.

      Give. Advocate. Volunteer. LIVE UNITED.

    • Father Rick
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 22, 2013

        I will be gone that week, sorry I can’t attend

        Rev. Msgr. Richard M. Colletti

        360 Main Street

        Winona, MN 55987

        mobile:  507-317-0301    frrick@...

        Vicar General/Chancellor, Diocese of Winona

        Rector of the Cathedral of the Sacred Heart

        Pastor St. Casimir;  Chaplain of Newman Center

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 22, 2013
          I plan to attend.

          Justin

          To: PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com
          CC: scott.hannon@...; mark.winter@...; kelly.halvorsen@...; debra.moe@...

          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 22, 2013

            Thanks for letting me know. Hope all is well.

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 27, 2013
                Beth,

                I am planning to attend.  Is the Knitting Mills building way down on the east end, 2nd or 3rd street maybe?

                Chris Dahlke

                Adult Literacy Coordinator

                chris.dahlke@...

                Direct Phone: 507/494-0924

                Community Education

                317 Market Street

                Winona, MN 55987

                www.winona.k12.mn.us

                Phone: 507/494-0900

                Fax: 507/494-0909

[...]

                image001.jpgimage002.jpg

                [attachment "image001.jpg" removed by Chris Dahlke/WAPS]
                [attachment "image002.jpg" removed by Chris Dahlke/WAPS]
              • Beth Moe
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 27, 2013

                  That would be great – thanks!

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 27, 2013
                    Yes, 902 E. 2nd St.

                    The Chamber is on the ground floor, to the right.  Lots of signs.

                    Justin

                    To: PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 27, 2013
                      Justin, Would you please add Fr. Jim Berning to the Poverty Round Table email list. His email is jberning@.... Thanks so much, Mary Schneider

                      Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 10:31 AM

                      To: PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com

                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 27, 2013

                        Terrific! Yes, the Knitting Mills building is 902 E. 2nd St.