RE: Poverty Roundtable meeting

  • Renee Kreter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013

      Beth:

      Right now I do not have any Advisory Board member who has responded that they can attend this meeting.

      If something changes in someone’s schedule I will let you know.

      Renee Kreter
      Peer Support Coordinator
      Elder Network
      1130 1/2 7th Street NW
      Suite 205
      Rochester , MN 55901
      (507) 285-5272

      Peer Support/Respite Care Coordinator
      Elder Network
      1756 Kraemer Drive Suite 110
      Winona , MN   55987
      (507) 452-0580

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
        I can make it if the meeting is still at 10am which I have on my calendar

        Msgr. Rick Colletti
        Vicar General/Chancellor
        Diocese of Winona
        Rector, Cathedral of the Sacred/St. Casimir & Newman Center

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013

          OK, thanks for letting me know. We will keep you in the loop.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013

            See you then – thanks!