RE: Poverty Roundtable meeting

  • Renee Kreter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2013

      I am sorry I am not able to attend this meeting on the 31st, but would like to attend future meetings.  I am hosting a presentation in Rochester on the 31st.

      Hope everyone is staying warm.

      Renee Kreter
      Peer Support Coordinator
      Elder Network
      1130 1/2 7th Street NW
      Suite 205
      Rochester , MN 55901
      (507) 285-5272

      Peer Support/Respite Care Coordinator
      Elder Network
      1756 Kraemer Drive Suite 110
      Winona , MN   55987
      (507) 452-0580

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013

        Beth:

        Right now I do not have any Advisory Board member who has responded that they can attend this meeting.

        If something changes in someone’s schedule I will let you know.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013
          I can make it if the meeting is still at 10am which I have on my calendar

          Msgr. Rick Colletti
          Vicar General/Chancellor
          Diocese of Winona
          Rector, Cathedral of the Sacred/St. Casimir & Newman Center

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013

            OK, thanks for letting me know. We will keep you in the loop.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013

              See you then – thanks!