Sugar Loaf Senior Living Housewarming Party!

  • maggiem@hbci.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
      You are coridally invited to the Sugar Loaf Senior Living Housewarming event
      This Sunday 1:30-3:30
      Food, Entertainment and Fun.
      Please feel free to share the attached invitation!
      For more information about Sugar Loaf Senior Living please call
      507-205-9597 or email mmodjeski@...
    • Nancy Iglesias
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2012

        Rats! Wish I could come.  We have trunk or treat at our church that day.  Also going to be out of town this evening meeting old friends from high school in the Dells, so can’t join your wine party.  Hmmmmmm—missing all the fun!

        Have a great time.

        Have heard great things about Sugar Loaf—maybe will drop in someday to say hi!

        Nancy