Free tax preparation info

  • Beth Moe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2012

      Hi everyone –

      I’ve attached information about free tax preparation in Winona for this year. Please feel free to make copies and share with anyone you would like. We will be handling appointment (for those using walkers or wheelchairs, or people who have personal attendants).

      Thanks,

      Beth

      Beth Forkner Moe

      Executive Director