FW: Help Needed: St. Paul Project Homeless Connect

  • Abels, Jean (DEED)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2011

      FYI ….

      From: Tulashie, Susan (DEED)
      Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 7:25 AM
      To: Andrews, David B B (DEED); Axness, Carol (DEED); Bestler, Sheryl; Bloom, Marian (DEED); Buysse, Lee Ann (DEED); Dahlman, Tricia; Deeds, Virginia; Denise Felder; Doerfler, Don (DEED); Finken, Cathy (DEED); Fowler, Vivien; Hakari, Robin; Johnson, Tracy (DEED); Kuntz, Steven (DEED); Labonte, Carol (DEED); Lang, Mike (DEED); McGarvey, Marlys; Mulhern, Gerald (DEED); Mullarky, Kathy (DEED); Pluskwik, Paul (DEED); Roiger, Laurie; Romagnoli, Sara (DEED); Schlekewy, Debra (DEED); Schreur, Kim (DEED); Teske, Judy (DEED); Thiewes, Patricia (DEED); Tiff, Victoria (DEED); Tulashie, Susan (DEED); White, Deanne (DEED); Ybarra, Irene (DEED); Abels, Jean (DEED); Axness, Carol; Chard, Lori (DEED); DeMenge, Sheila (DEED); Ervin, Cathy; Fowler, Vivien; Gerads, Kelly (DEED); Grant, Debbie; Groebner, Jordan (DPS); Hanegmon, Charlotte (DEED); Heiskary, Darlene (DEED); Jacobsen, Rochelle; LaBelle, Carole; Lee, Gao Sheng (DEED); Lindsay, Connie (DEED); Martin, Leona (DEED); Melchert-Breitkreutz, Nicole; Miller, Al (DEED); Pehrson, Cynthia (DEED); Petron, Betty; Rausch, Matt; Rohloff, Tracy; Roiger, Laurie; Sammann, Curt (DEED); Schmid, Nichole; Snickers, Debra (DEED); Steiner, Kathy; Trach, Laurie (DEED); Turcotte, Cheryl (DEED); Zappa, Mark (DEED)
      Subject: FW: Help Needed: St. Paul Project Homeless Connect

      From: LWalkerKMI@... [mailto:LWalkerKMI@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 9:03 PM
      To: LWalkerKMI@...
      Subject: Help Needed: St. Paul Project Homeless Connect

      St. Paul Project Homeless Connect

      5/31/2011 11:09:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time

      erika@...

      Hi Larry,

      Could you forward this to your list-serv? We are in need of volunteers for St.Paul Project Homeless Connect. We are expecting around 1,200 guests to come for services such as haircuts, housing, dental and more and we would need volunteers to help do intake as well as volunteer check-in (more detailed position descriptions are attached). Interested volunteers can sign up at www.stpaulconnect.com or email me at Erika@...

      Erika J. Dani

      Non- Profit Outreach Coordinator, Homelessness Prevention

      HandsOn Twin Cities

      612-379-4900 ext. 15

      erika@...

      www.HandsOnTwinCities.org