November Menu

  • McKinley UMC
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
    Attached, please find the November menu for Angel Food Ministries.  I apologize for getting this out so late - the deadline for ordering is Tuesday, November 10 and pickup date is November 21 between 1:00 and 2:00 p.m.

    You can place your order on-line at www.angelfoodministries.com; by mailing your order form with payment to McKinley Outreach, PO Box 1004, Winona MN 55987; by paying cash or using EBT cards at the church office at 801 W Boradway, Winona.

    Please let me know if I can answer any other questions.

    Cheri Looman ~ McKinley UMC Office Manager