1640RE: Information Event at the Winona WorkForce Center

  • Abels, Jean (DEED)
    Jun 24, 2014

      Just resent it – my fingers got sloppy and accidentally sent it without finishing it - Jean

      From: PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:50 PM
      To: PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PovertyRndTable] RE: Information Event at the Winona WorkForce Center

      Did you attach anything?

      From: PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:32 PM
      To: PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com

      Please find attached some information about an information event at the Winona WorkForce Center.  As you may know, Cytec is hiring for 60 positions between now and the end of the year.  This event will have a representative from Cytec giving an overview of the company, the jobs and some information about the hiring process.  The jobs do involve being able to pass a test and they also involve being able to lift fifty pounds (as well as some other criteria).   Please encourage anyone interested in these positions to attend this event and get more information (They need to register ahead of time by calling 507-453-2920).  Individuals are welcome to use our computer system to apply for these jobs.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic