1608Changes at WVS

  • Kay Peterson
    Mar 31 1:04 PM

      An update from Winona Volunteer Services:

      If you have not visited our agency in the last 2 months, you haven’t seen the wall we constructed and as a result, a lobby. The purpose was to improve safety for staff & volunteers and to increase privacy for clients. We are happy to report it seems to have accomplished these goals.

      Along with the separated lobby, we implemented an application process for all services, including emergency food.  This gives staff a measured opportunity to better understand our clientele and therefore provide more in-depth assistance.  Please be aware that some people may find the wait times to be increased.  Consider calling ahead to let us know you are sending someone over.

      If you have any questions, please call and speak to either myself or Sandra.

      Thank you.

      Kay Peterson

      Client Services Coordinator

      Winona Volunteer Services