1606April Free Community Events

  • Renee Kreter
    Mar 21, 2014

    Good Afternoon Everyone:

    Just a reminder we are having a great talk on Wednesday the 26th from 1:30-2:30pm on Understanding Communication & Challenging Behaviors in People Who Have Alzheimer’s Disease.

    I am also attaching a new flyer with 2 events that are happening in April and one in May.  The first one is Friday April 4th on the Benefits of Pet Therapy.

    (Because the first April event is coming up so quickly, thought I would send this out now).

    These educational events are always free and open to the public.

    Have a good weekend.

    Renee Kreter
    Peer Support Coordinator
    Elder Network