      From: PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com [PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of John Steffel [jesteffel@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 10:22 AM
      To: PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PovertyRndTable] St Charles Support Network 2014

      Greetings,
      This is John Steffel from St. Charles. I am attempting to establish a community support and service
      network for the St Charles and surrounding areas. I would appreciate input and resources from the Poverty roundtable.
      I have attended one meeting about a year ago and was very impressed with the focus and resolve. In particular I would like to
      invite Justin to come and meet with a small group of concerned and active resource people, including a property owner, and Francis Passe’
      who directs the Southeast Mn Rural Ed. & Resource Center. Please respond with anything appropriate, and Justin, if you are available,
      Please respond at your convenience.

      Thank You,
      My i-pad e-mail is jesteffel@...<mailto:jesteffel@...>
      John Steffel