1599St Charles Support Network 2014

  • John Steffel
    Mar 4, 2014

      Greetings,

      This is John Steffel from St. Charles . I am attempting to establish a community support and service

      network for the St Charles and surrounding areas. I would appreciate input and resources from the Poverty roundtable.

      I have attended one meeting about a year ago and was very impressed with the focus and resolve. In particular I would like to

      invite Justin to come and meet with a small group of concerned and active resource people, including a property owner, and Francis Passe’

      who directs the Southeast Mn Rural Ed. & Resource Center. Please respond with anything appropriate, and Justin, if you are available,

      Please respond at your convenience.

      Thank You,

      My i-pad e-mail is jesteffel@...

      John Steffel