1597RE: [PovertyRndTable] Three ring binders

  • Justin Green
    Feb 27, 2014
      The contact person is Russ Rattunde.

      To: PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com
      From: jbartz@...
      Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:19:33 -0600
      Subject: [PovertyRndTable] Three ring binders

      At TRW we have a surplus of three ring binders available for non-profits served by the United Way of the Greater Winona Area.  Most are either white or black and vary in width from ½” up to 3”.

      If you would share this with the various agencies they can contact me at 457-3750 x8992 to arrange a time to view what is available on a first come first serve basis.  I am located at 5676 Industrial Park Road out by the Winona Airport.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic