1542RE: Invitation to free storytelling event

  • Beth Moe
    Oct 10, 2013

      Hi all –

      Just a reminder about the storytelling event on October 29 – if you haven’t yet signed up, please do so ASAP. We have 46 people registered already!

      More information is attached. The basics are:

      Tuesday, October 29, 11-1 (with lunch included).

      Free!

      Lori L. Jacobwith is the presenter; she has worked with scores of organizations over the years to help them increase their fundraising capabilities.

      You and your staff and board members are invited (although there is limited seating, so you will want to RSVP early).

      This truly is a community event. In addition to our sponsorship, the following organizations are helping cover the costs so nonprofits are able to attend: Merchants Bank, Winona Health, Winona National Bank, and Xcel Energy.

      We are looking forward to this event, and hope you can join us!

      Beth

      Beth Forkner Moe

      Executive Director

      United Way of the Greater Winona Area