1539Winona Volunteer Services closing early on Friday

  • Kay Peterson
    Sep 25, 2013

      To honor our volunteers as we celebrate our 40th anniversary, we are closing Winona Volunteer Services at 1:00 on Friday, September 27th.

      This means:

      The Office is open for Emergency Food, Client Services and Home Delivered Meals from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

      The Clothes Shop is open from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

      The Food Shelf will not be open at all.

      As always, you can refer assistance requests to Law Enforcement when Winona Volunteer Services is not open. Otherwise, send them to see us in the office on Monday, September 30th after 9:00 a.m.

      Kay Peterson

      Client Services Coordinator

      Winona Volunteer Services

      402 E 2nd St