1525Non-profit meeting with Tim Walz

  • Beth Moe
    Jul 31, 2013

      Hi all –

      I would like to invite you to an event that should be exciting and informative. As part of a new series called “Coffees with Congress,” Rep. Tim Walz will be in Winona to visit with non-profit organizations about issues that are affecting us all.

      It will be 11-noon Thursday, August 15, at the Minnesota Marine Art Museum. This event is free, but registration is required. Registration information is attached.

      This is the first such event held outside of the Twin Cities; we are pleased to have it in Winona.

      This series is a partnership between Minnesotat Council of Non-profits and the Minnesota Council on Foundations and is co-sponsored by Greater Twin Cities United Way and United Ways of Minnesota.

      Hope to see all of you there! If you have any questions, let me know.

      Thanks,

      Beth

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic