Regarding the attack on Jack's Boathouse......

  • bcianflone
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 25, 2012
      We did it! The people have spoken. Below is the email I just received regarding this effort. It is not over, but the forces from the dark side have retreated to their burrows and gone back under their rocks...... The powers that be thought that doing this over the holidays and the off-season would not elicit an outcry from paddlers.