Severe Weather

  • Bob Cianflone
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 6:19 AM
      Folks - There have been a number inquiries regarding severe weather,
      and, since paddling is an outdoor activity, I thought it wise to add an
      article in the "Files" section of our web site pertining to surviving
      dangerous elements.

      The article originally appeared in a local newspaper in Brunswick, and
      the points it makes are valid still. If it saves one life, it was
      worth it.