Update - Potomac River Paddle, Saturday, October 2, 2010, at 10 AM

  • bobc
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Folks - The river level in our paddling location has drastically lowered, and the predictions for tomorrow have been revised from yesterday's figures.

      Now, for Saturday, the upriver gauge will crest at 7 feet and the downriver gauge will crest at 5 feet.

      It will be sunny and clear, with a high of 69 degrees. It will also be calm, with a north wind of approximately 5 MPH.

      And, of course, Barron's Ice Cream Store will be open. SYOTR.