Paddle for this Sunday (March 7, 2010)

  • bobc
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Folks - It should be sunny and in the low 50s this Sunday. It will be a great day to be on the river. I just checked with the Shepherdstown city police and the water treatment plant staff, and we have complete permission to use kayaks or canoes this Sunday at the boat ramp. All motor boats are still banned therein, however, due to the work being done. I will post more information soon.