Paddle at 11 AM on Saturday, February 10, 2007

  • Bob Cianflone
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2007
      Folks - We plan to have an informal paddle in the Brunswick Little
      Lagoon, which is a 1/2 mile inlet off of the Potomac River in
      Brunswick, Maryland. On Saturday it will be clear, with a high of 35
      degrees.

      The Brunswick Little Lagoon is very shallow, and it is a great place to
      safely mess around in the water. This is a relaxed, flatwater paddle,
      just to get out in the great outdoors for a time. If there is a desire,
      one can enter the Potomac from the north end of the Lagoon and ride the
      current to the south end of the Lagoon and reenter it therein.

      We will meet at the Brunswick Boat Ramp (there is only one) and it is
      located under the Route 17 Bridge that goes from Brunswick into
      Lovettsville.

      We will have soup. And coffee with real milk.

      If anyone wants specific directions, or has questions, please email me
      directly.