Our Trip Is Highlighted In Local Newsletter

  • Bob Cianflone
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Please know that the kayaking trip we did on New Year's Day has been
      included in the Mason Dixon Canal Cruisers' winter magazine.

      Since a number of us have been given river baptisms and consequently
      been rechristened with a new nom de guerre, the pseudonyms are proving
      to be a two-edged sword. Essentially, the only way to dispel one's
      anonymity to others is for others to attend the paddles.

      The issue has been uploaded to the "Files" section of our web site and
      it is entitled "The Paddle Winter 2008."