Any new fics?

  • Jan AQ
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Hey everyone. :)

      I'm in the middle of a big move. >.< So sorry that I haven't been
      able to be online looking for new fics and updating stuff.

      Well how about you help me out? :) Has anyone noticed any new and
      promising Snape and Harry gen fics in the last couple of weeks that
      we don't know about? Please go ahead and tell us. :)

      Jan
    • Caroline Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
        I have only noticed a very few updates. No new fics that seem real
        promising just yet. "The Taming Of Harry Potter" was just recently updated.

        Good luck with the move. I'm looking forward to the next update of
        "Muggleville"

        Carrie