Weekend update :)

  • Jan AQ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6 11:38 PM
      Sorry about not posting an update last week, we were having some
      technical difficulties with posting and I didn't think it fair to
      post an incomplete list. So here is the list for the last two
      weeks! :) (I hope I didn't miss anyone!)

      -----------
      New Stories
      -----------

      Popcorn
      by LdBriah
      A series of Dramatic blurbs all base off the cliche 'what if'. Each
      different from the last, and pretaining to seperate things i've never
      seen addressed. Hermione and Ron both have a cameo in take 1
      Rated: K+
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1186

      Nothing
      by aurorianknight
      Harry Potter's first try at using the floo lands him in the dark and
      mysterious Borgin and Burke's. However, it isn't Hagrid who rescues
      the young lad, but instead a snarky potion's professor.
      Rated: K
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1187

      Jamie Snape and the Chamber of Secrets
      by Original Dark Angel
      Dobby does not stop the mail to Privet Drive, and as a result the
      overflow of owls on Harry's birthday spark a violent reaction from
      Uncle Vernon. When the alarms go off, it is Professor Snape who comes
      to his rescue and adopts him. In his new life, Harry recieves a new
      name, meets a ghost named Tanya, and befriends Draco Malfoy.
      Rated: T
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1185

      To those who ask for it.
      by ladyravena
      Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it...and
      need it. Follows directly after HBP.
      Rated: 16+
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1194

      ------------
      New chapters
      ------------

      Poison
      by relative1983
      Response to the Hedwig Poisoned challenge issued by Jan AQ. Harry's
      owl is poisoned and the first person he runs into while looking for
      help is Snape.
      Rated: K+
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1174

      Change Happens
      by Shadowdog85
      Harry Potter is bitten by a strange beast in the dark forest towards
      the end of his six year, now he's turning into something inhuman. Can
      Professor Snape and others help him find out what he is and if he's a
      danger to everyone around him. What could this change mean for his
      fight against Voldemort?
      Rated: 16+
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1177

      Babies Can Teach a Valuable Lesson
      by preety_lady_serenity
      Harry turns into a baby after an accident in Potions and Snape is
      assigned to become his gaurdian. But can Snape take care of a baby?
      And especially a baby like Harry? Alternative Universe, written
      before the HBP (posted firstly in ff.net in 01-30-04 )
      Rated: 16+
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1087

      Brothers
      by JustJeanette
      Updated 3rd Aug 2006. Chapter 12 added. After the search. Memories
      may guide you to the right path... Maybe. Severus Snape has a secret
      and that secret could mean victory or defeat for the Order of the
      Phoenix. What has it to do with Harry?
      Rated: 16+
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=591

      Solitary Confinement
      by GuTTerArT [Reviews - 35]
      In an effort to make them get along, Dumbledore locks Snape and Harry
      in a classroom for 72 hours. How will they survive one another?
      Rated: K+
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1161

      Savior
      by lesyeuxverts
      AU. Harry is Sorted into Slytherin and Snape is confronted with some
      disturbing realizations.
      Rated: T
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1140

      Under Lock and Key
      by Symphonia
      differences, Dumbledore locked Snape and Harry into a classroom for
      72 hours.
      Rated: T
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1183

      Brothers by Blood
      by breannatala
      Harry Potter, 10 years old, finds out that he isn't a Potter, and
      that he has a brother still living! And his brother happens to be
      Severus Snape. After the reading of Eileen Prince's will, Severus
      takes Harry in.
      Rated: K
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1176

      A Serpent's Son
      by SiriuslyMental
      Severitus. Harry discovers who is father really is, and let's just
      say that neither he or dear old dad are very pleased about it. Please
      read and review.
      Rated: T
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=1150

      Please remember to feedback review! :)