A new Story!!

  • Anita K Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hi everyone!!

      This is Nita, and I'm posting a story for a friend on ff.net. It's
      called Harry Potter and the Crisis at Nemesarium, by Professor
      Skylarke. It's rated T, and has some language, some slash between
      vampires, no ships, and a character death. It's Harry's 6th year, and
      he's making friends with lots of new students. There's lots of
      Quidditch, mysteries, enemies, monsters, and someone very special
      comes back from the dead, literally!!!

      I do hope you will enjoy this fic, and please send Skylarke a message
      if you go read! It will make his day!!! The story has 52 chapters
      and I'm posting a new chapter about every other day, until it's up.
      Please pass this info along to anyone who might be interested in
      reading a new fic!!

      Thanks, Nita