Re: [PotionsandSnitches] Story: There was something in the dungeons (part 1)

  • Caroline Peterson
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2005
      Wow, Jan, this is cool! And so mysterious! I can't wait to read the next
      part!

      Carrie
    • Caroline Peterson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
        Oh, are you going to continue this? It's awesome!

        Carrie

      • Jan AQ
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 15, 2006
          Maybe. :P I have alot of other stories distracting me first and schoolwork. :)

          Jan

          At 12:58 AM 11/1/2005, you wrote:
> [...]
          >almost begging, barely scaring a glance at Harry.
          >
          >Snape shifted his weight before grabbing Harry by the arm again and
          >marching in the opposite direction they had been going, towards the
          >way Draco had come from, "Alright, Potter, you wanted to be in the
          >middle of everything and be responsible so now you can be in this,"
          >he ground out as he stalked down the hall with purpose. "Come along,
          >Mr. Malfoy."
          >
          >His pace was fast, and Draco had to hurry to catch up as well. Snape
          >explained sharply as they went, "It recently came to my attention
          >that the Slytherin students did something foolish with dark magic for
          >worthy reasons and they have been trying to get rid of it, steadily
          >for the last week. Unfortunately, their efforts had the opposite
          >affect."
          >
          >Harry looked back to try to see Malfoy's expression, but the other

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Caroline Peterson
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 16, 2006
            I understand.  But if you can, that'd be great.  I found this one in a saved e-mail, and I forgot about it.  So I wanted to reply.  Anyway, I'm sure you've got your hands full with "Muggleville".

            Carrie

            At 12:58 AM 11/1/2005, you wrote:
> [...]
            >almost begging, barely scaring a glance at Harry.
            >
            >Snape shifted his weight before grabbing Harry by the arm again and
            >marching in the opposite direction they had been going, towards the
            >way Draco had come from, "Alright, Potter, you wanted to be in the
            >middle of everything and be responsible so now you can be in this,"
            >he ground out as he stalked down the hall with purpose. "Come along,
            >Mr. Malfoy."
            >
            >His pace was fast, and Draco had to hurry to catch up as well. Snape
            >explained sharply as they went, "It recently came to my attention
            >that the Slytherin students did something foolish with dark magic for
            >worthy reasons and they have been trying to get rid of it, steadily
            >for the last week. Unfortunately, their efforts had the opposite
            >affect."
            >
            >Harry looked back to try to see Malfoy's expression, but the other

            Do you Yahoo!?