Snape fic search - Gryffindor gingerbreadmen

  • gowvan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2005
      I'm trying to find this story, I remember reading it a few months
      ago, but now I can't remember the title, or where I found it.

      I believe it's a "Snape rescues Harry" or "Snape mentors Harry"
      ones, and it starts out with Dumbledore summoning Serverus through
      the floo, he wants Snape to check in on Harry over the summer at the
      Dursleys.

      Usually dialogue follows, but in THIS story while he's talking to
      the Headmaster, Snape summons tea and a plate of gingerbreadmen
      cookies and then animates the cookies. He's eating them as they're
      trying to run off the plate, Dumbledore says something to him
      like "You know, that's really disturbing", Snape just smiles because
      the cookies have Gryffindor colored icing ties on them.

      Please, does anyone remember this story and where I can find it?

      Thanks.
    • Jan AQ
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
        Sorry, I checked for you but couldn't find it. When I googled "Snape
        Dumbledore floo gingerbread Harry" the PSA archive came up twice on
        the first page but i couldn't check it. You should try that one.

        Chocolate frogs,

        Jan

        --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "gowvan" <VANEKOMICS@A...>