This is at request to all Harry Potter Fanfiction writers.

  • der_nanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      This is at request to all Harry Potter Fanfiction writers.
      I started my own Fanfiction collection (Harry Potter FanFiction World)
      and I
      would be happy, if you too post your Fanfics there.

      Currently, there are only 60 members and 53 posted fanfictions. But I
      hope,

      that it'll be more soon.

      regards, Bosch1990 (Admin of Fanfiction world)

      http://realm-of-madness.com/phoenixfeuer/index.php

      p.s.: I have no special rules, all Stories are allowed, as long as they

      belong to Harry Potters world.