Resonance - Rally Chapter

  • Jan AQ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2005
      So I needed a term for a chapter in a 'little bit lagging' story that
      meant that the latest installment, chapter, event, ect had sprung back
      to the fresh, invigorating potential the story had had previously.
      Something that long lost readers would come back for. Or just,
      something that was a "POP!" of drama, action, something that was
      wonderful or exhilarating and made you love the story even more. (And
      usually for something like that, the number of reviews greatly
      increase.)

      I'm stuck between the terms "POP" and "Rally". Which do you like better?

      Well anyway, Resonance, a story that I have been following faithfully
      just had such a chapter. Some of you may have been finding the long
      pace a little difficult to keep up with, others have been plodding
      along, or adore the style just the way it is. It doesn't matter.

      My dears, Resonance by GreenGeko just had a POP! chapter. If you've
      read falling behind, or lost interest this is the chapter for you.

      Chapter 76:
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1795399/76/

      You'll be hearing this term from me from now on. Feel free to use it
      too if you want.

      Chocolate frogs,

      Jan