The chat results

  • Jan AQ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      Well the chat last weekend was a success. :) The highlight would have
      to be the trivia night on Friday, thanks to everyone who came!

      Now I know what times everyone will show up to, next month we will only
      be having one chat a day and the times will be shorter. We'll have
      Friday night as trivia night, Saturday will be an afternoon chat, maybe
      roleplay if anyone's interested and Sunday.. we'll see about Sunday.
      Perhaps more trivia and a little get together?

      To anyone having exams this week: Good luck!

      Chocolate frogs,

      Jan