OFF TOPIC POST: HP nominations

  • Serenity
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2005
      Hello everyone..
      My most sincere apology if this is against the list rules -- I meant no disrespect towards any members/admin.
      If you remember, I send out a notice around 2 weeks ago explaining an idea I got for a Harry Potter nominations group where people can vote for their fav. fic, etc. I received many encouraging responses, and for that, I give my thanks.
      Due to the positive replies, I've gone ahead and created the group. The links are:
      groups.yahoo.com/group/hp_nominations
      and
      www.livejournal.com/community/hp_nominations
      For now, there's very little on there, just some possible categories. If you're interested, please go ahead and join so you can keep up with any updates. If you're not, please just ignore this email, although I would be forever thankful if you could help spread the news.
      *For some reason, the only HP category I could find for the YahooGroup was an adult category, so if you are underage, you won't be able to join there yet. I'm trying to fix up the problem. The LJ community is always open though.
      Again, my apologies if this is against any rules. If it is, please tell me, and I promise I will crease to send any additional OT messages.
      All comments/suggestions (or complaints from the admin :D) are welcome at emeraldstar038@...
      Many thanks,
      Firestar