The Ultimate Half-Blood Prince Challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • katie4489
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      Let's face it, seven months seems like a century when waiting for
      the next Harry Potter book to come out. I am already counting down
      the days. We have 195 days left! How on earth are we going to pass
      the time? I know I don't want to go crazy with anticipation waiting
      and waiting. I want to make the time go by as fast as possible.

      With all this in mind, Chips and I have created a very long running
      challenge, The Ultmate Half-Blood Prince Challenge. We hope to have
      a lot of participation. If a lot of people participate it will be
      much more fun. There will be mini challenges, monthly challenges,
      trivia challenges, chats, discussions and all of this will be for
      points.

      The purpose is to prepare for the release of Harry Potter and the
      Half-Blood prince by reading and discussing the first five Harry
      Potter books, paticipating in challenges and chats, and theorizing
      about future plots.

      If you are not a member of Panic Parables then you can join here:

      You can find out all you need to know here:
      http://www.geocities.com/panicparables/HBP_challenge_info.htm

      After you finish reading the main page you can begin the challenges
      for January. Be sure to read January's page here,
      http://www.geocities.com/panicparables/HBP_challenge_jan.htm

      For January the book of the month is Harry Potter and the
      Sorcerers/Philosophers Stone.

      For further information contact chips challenge
      (chips_challenge2@... aim:audiaa2) or me, ckat44
      (katie4489@... aim:piratemage89)
      You may also ask questions at the group.

      Hopefully a lot of the sumbissions will be angsty as Panic Parables
      is an angst group be we would love everything! We hope you like this
      idea and have great plans for it! Go get started!
    • katie4489

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2005

            Calling fanfic. writer!

            A new HP and SS related non-slash RoundRobin has been created a few days ago, and we're looking for new members right now. :D

            The links are:

            http://www.livejournal.com/community/hp_starlight/

            Please go take a look!

            Hoping to see you guys there!