**A five frog fic

  • Jan AQ
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      Oh my gosh. I just read the latest chapter of Apen in the
      Sunlight's "A Year Like None Other".

      Wow.

      What an amazing fic! At first the story was a little average but the
      last two chapters just blew me away. I love hurt/comfort and Mooly
      says I like "emotional intense" stories so I think it's safe to
      assume that the last few chapters had plenty of that! :) If you
      haven't read this story yet I recommend that you do! It's not in my
      archive yet but if the author keeps writing a similar quality for the
      rest of the chapters I'll be putting five chocolate frogs on it when
      I update my archive! It's a Mentor Snape fic if you're wondering.

      A Year Like None Other by Aspen in the Sunlight

      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1923710/1/

      Rated R, WIP 29 chapters
      Author's Summary: A letter from home sends Harry down a path he'd
      never have walked on his own. Follows Order of the Phoenix. Rated R
      for violence and disturbing imagery.

      Warnings: Torture is in the story (around the middle I suppose since
      it's a WIP)

      Jan