RE: [PotionsandSnitches] Re: For the Love of a Child series

  • Katherine Snape
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
      Hi,

      I'm sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you. Below is the download
      link for For the Love of a Child series. Enjoy!!

      https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1077617/For%20the%20Love%20of%20a%20Child%20series%
      2C%20Pirotess.zip

      _____

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
        Ooops guys, sorry, I think it was uploaded already to the section. It has
        been awhile since I've looked at this group so forgot that I had already
        done that. Sorry again.

        _____

        wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >

        > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
        > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
        > Enjoy!!
        >

        > Katherine Snape

      • kikkie871
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 12, 2013
          I've been looking for this story for like forever it seems. Would you mind sending it out again or emailing it to me too please?

          --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "obsidianembrace" wrote:

          > Katherine Snape,
          >
          > You'll have to upload the document in the Files section. Or you can email it to me and I'll do it. obsidianembrace@...
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Tabitha
          > --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Snape" wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all,
          > >

          > > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
          > > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
          > > Enjoy!!
          > >

          > > Katherine Snape

        • caterinalux
          Message 4 of 8 , May 20, 2014
            Hi,

            I looking for this serie for some time. Please, could someone send me this series on email.

            Thank you very much

            Caty