Re: [PotionsandSnitches] Re: For the Love of a Child series

  • tia993@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2012
      I think most yahoo groups strip off attachments to avoid viruses.

      sara_89star@... writes:

      Hi Katherine

      I can't see the attachment. Do you think you could attach it again?

      cara-tanaka

      --- In _PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com_
      (mailto:PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com) , "Katherine Snape" <katy@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >

      > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
      > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
      > Enjoy!!
      >

      > Katherine Snape

    • obsidianembrace
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2012
        Katherine Snape,

        You'll have to upload the document in the Files section. Or you can email it to me and I'll do it. obsidianembrace@...

        Thanks!

        Tabitha
        --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Snape" <katy@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >

        > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
        > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
        > Enjoy!!
        >

        > Katherine Snape

      • Katherine Snape
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
          Hi,

          I'm sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you. Below is the download
          link for For the Love of a Child series. Enjoy!!

          https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1077617/For%20the%20Love%20of%20a%20Child%20series%
          2C%20Pirotess.zip

          _____

          <mailto:PotionsandSnitches%40yahoogroups.com> , "Katherine Snape" <katy@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >

          > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
          > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
          > Enjoy!!
          >

          > Katherine Snape

        • Katherine Snape
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
            Ooops guys, sorry, I think it was uploaded already to the section. It has
            been awhile since I've looked at this group so forgot that I had already
            done that. Sorry again.

            _____

            wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >

            > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
            > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
            > Enjoy!!
            >

            > Katherine Snape

          • kikkie871
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 12, 2013
              I've been looking for this story for like forever it seems. Would you mind sending it out again or emailing it to me too please?

              --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "obsidianembrace" wrote:

              > Katherine Snape,
              >
              > You'll have to upload the document in the Files section. Or you can email it to me and I'll do it. obsidianembrace@...
              >
              > Thanks!
              >
              > Tabitha
              > --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Snape" wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi all,
              > >

              > > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
              > > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
              > > Enjoy!!
              > >

              > > Katherine Snape

            • caterinalux
              Message 6 of 8 , May 20 4:04 AM
                Hi,

                I looking for this serie for some time. Please, could someone send me this series on email.

                Thank you very much

                Caty