Re: For the Love of a Child series

  • sarawaseemhussain
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2012
      Hi Katherine

      I can't see the attachment. Do you think you could attach it again?

      cara-tanaka

    • tia993@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2012
        I think most yahoo groups strip off attachments to avoid viruses.

        (mailto:PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com) , "Katherine Snape" <katy@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >

        > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
        > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
        > Enjoy!!
        >

        > Katherine Snape

      • obsidianembrace
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 2012
          Katherine Snape,

          You'll have to upload the document in the Files section. Or you can email it to me and I'll do it. obsidianembrace@...

          Thanks!

          Tabitha
          --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Snape" <katy@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >

          > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
          > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
          > Enjoy!!
          >

          > Katherine Snape

        • Katherine Snape
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
            Hi,

            I'm sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you. Below is the download
            link for For the Love of a Child series. Enjoy!!

            https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1077617/For%20the%20Love%20of%20a%20Child%20series%
            2C%20Pirotess.zip

            _____

            <mailto:PotionsandSnitches%40yahoogroups.com> , "Katherine Snape" <katy@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >

            > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
            > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
            > Enjoy!!
            >

            > Katherine Snape

          • Katherine Snape
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
              Ooops guys, sorry, I think it was uploaded already to the section. It has
              been awhile since I've looked at this group so forgot that I had already
              done that. Sorry again.

              _____

              wrote:

              > Hi all,
              >

              > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
              > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
              > Enjoy!!
              >

              > Katherine Snape

            • kikkie871
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 12, 2013
                I've been looking for this story for like forever it seems. Would you mind sending it out again or emailing it to me too please?

                --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "obsidianembrace" wrote:

                > Katherine Snape,
                >
                > You'll have to upload the document in the Files section. Or you can email it to me and I'll do it. obsidianembrace@...
                >
                > Thanks!
                >
                > Tabitha
                > --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Snape" wrote:
                > >
                > > Hi all,
                > >

                > > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
                > > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
                > > Enjoy!!
                > >

                > > Katherine Snape

              • caterinalux
                Message 7 of 8 , May 20 4:04 AM
                  Hi,

                  I looking for this serie for some time. Please, could someone send me this series on email.

                  Thank you very much

                  Caty