For the Love of a Child series

  • Katherine Snape
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2012
      Hi all,

      I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
      wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
      Enjoy!!

      Katherine Snape

    • sarawaseemhussain
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2012
        Hi Katherine

        I can't see the attachment. Do you think you could attach it again?

        cara-tanaka

      • tia993@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 2012
          I think most yahoo groups strip off attachments to avoid viruses.

          (mailto:PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com) , "Katherine Snape" <katy@...> wrote:

          > Hi all,
          >

          > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
          > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
          > Enjoy!!
          >

          > Katherine Snape

        • obsidianembrace
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4, 2012
            Katherine Snape,

            You'll have to upload the document in the Files section. Or you can email it to me and I'll do it. obsidianembrace@...

            Thanks!

            Tabitha
            --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Snape" <katy@...> wrote:

            > Hi all,
            >

            > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
            > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
            > Enjoy!!
            >

            > Katherine Snape

          • Katherine Snape
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
              Hi,

              I'm sorry it has taken me forever to get back to you. Below is the download
              link for For the Love of a Child series. Enjoy!!

              https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1077617/For%20the%20Love%20of%20a%20Child%20series%
              2C%20Pirotess.zip

              _____

              <mailto:PotionsandSnitches%40yahoogroups.com> , "Katherine Snape" <katy@...>
              wrote:

              > Hi all,
              >

              > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
              > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
              > Enjoy!!
              >

              > Katherine Snape

            • Katherine Snape
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 8, 2012
                Ooops guys, sorry, I think it was uploaded already to the section. It has
                been awhile since I've looked at this group so forgot that I had already
                done that. Sorry again.

                _____

                wrote:

                > Hi all,
                >

                > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
                > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
                > Enjoy!!
                >

                > Katherine Snape

              • kikkie871
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 12, 2013
                  I've been looking for this story for like forever it seems. Would you mind sending it out again or emailing it to me too please?

                  --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "obsidianembrace" wrote:

                  > Katherine Snape,
                  >
                  > You'll have to upload the document in the Files section. Or you can email it to me and I'll do it. obsidianembrace@...
                  >
                  > Thanks!
                  >
                  > Tabitha
                  > --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Snape" wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi all,
                  > >

                  > > I'm sorry I haven't checked this group in ages. I see there are some who
                  > > wanted For the Love of a Child series. It's attached to this message.
                  > > Enjoy!!
                  > >

                  > > Katherine Snape

                • caterinalux
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 20, 2014
                    Hi,

                    I looking for this serie for some time. Please, could someone send me this series on email.

                    Thank you very much

                    Caty