looking for some Harry/Edward Cullen crossover stories

  • jacobsstacey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012
      I just read a few Harry/Edward stories and was looking for some good recommendations. preferably completed and Harry still a teenager. maybe sent/went to Forks alone or Dursleys dragged him there. Love the stories best when the Cullens pick up on the abuse from the Dursleys and they get their just desserts but any awesome angsty Harry/Edward stories are welcome!!!