Looking for a fic, can someone help?

  • Andra D
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2012
      Hey all,

      I'm looking for a story where there is a family night of some kind and Harry doesn't want to join the Weasleys for one reason or another. Somehow (either at a following family night or at that one) he ends up being dragged by Draco to sit with his father and him. They manage to rangle Severus into taking care of the boy.

      I don't know the title or the author. I know it isn't Family Night by Celebony. (I apologize if I totally butchered her pen name.)

      Can anyone help a girl out?

      Thanks ahead of time!
    • jacobsstacey
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2012
        Hmmm sounds like celebonys story. Celebonys story includes a mean Remus that Harry keeps trying to impress. Sorry not familiar with any other with similar story line