Re: Looking for Harry and Draco

  • jacobsstacey
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 20, 2012
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6962599/1/Little_One

      Little One and its sequel Little Brother by hyper active pixie

      --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "crazykids121" <crazykids121@...> wrote:

      > Can anyone recommend any stories where Draco acts like a big brother or mentor to Harry?

    • N N
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 21, 2012
        I'm re-reading Somewhere I Belong now.  It's been awhile since I've read it.  I never read the Little One series before.  I really enjoyed it!  Are there any other similar stories with Draco acting protective?
        Thanks!  :)

      • jennifer Marquez
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 21, 2012
          A Year Like None Other, A Summer Like None Other are two of the best.