Prompt Fest Betas

  • Tabitha
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2012
      Looking for betas to help with our Prompt Fest. Please reply here or to the news item, which is linked below. Thanks!

      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/news.php?action=newsstory&nid=280

      Tabitha
    • jazzy2may
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2012
        I would like to help with the Betaing!

        Jazzy

        --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Tabitha" <obsidianembrace@...> wrote:

        > Looking for betas to help with our Prompt Fest. Please reply here or to the news item, which is linked below. Thanks!
        >
        > http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/news.php?action=newsstory&nid=280
        >
        > Tabitha

      • Librasmile
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2012
          I'll beta if anyone needs a beta. I love good Severitus fic. Fair warning though: I don't like creature Harry ( no wings, veela blood, etc. ) and I loathe Sirius. That's about it