Looking for For The Love of a Child Series by Pirotess

  • maria
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 5, 2012
      Hi,

      I'm looking for 'For The Love Of A Child' Series By Pirotees.
      The author had 4 stories on fanfiction net,but they have disappeared and I can't find it anywhere.
      Does anyone have a link to these stories or a saved copy they wouldn't mind sharing?

      'For the Love of a Child: Year One' by Pirotess:

      Lily and the maurauders must go into hiding but they can't take their newborn with them. With the help of Dumbledore Harry is left in the care of Severus Snape.

      'For the Love of a Child: Year Two' by Pirotess

      Part two of the Series, Harry is raised by Snape when the marauders go into hiding. During harry's third year they come back.

      'For the Love of a Child: Year Three' by Pirotess

      Third installment in the series For the Love of a Child, this year sparks will fly as James tries to reclaim his son.

      'For the Love of a Child: Year Four' by Pirotess

      Fourth part of the series, Triwizard tournament, james and lily begin to break apart...The last story was a WIP
    • jacobsstacey
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 5, 2012
        Strange - that author is still in Fanfiction.net but those stories are gone.
        Here's a bio link but no link to the stories.
        http://www.fanfiction.net/u/56754/

        http://www.fanhistory.com/wiki/Pirotess

        wish I could have been more help!!

        ---------------------------------------

        --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "maria" <moviebooklover@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I'm looking for 'For The Love Of A Child' Series By Pirotees.
        > The author had 4 stories on fanfiction net,but they have disappeared and I can't find it anywhere.
        > Does anyone have a link to these stories or a saved copy they wouldn't mind sharing?
        >

        > 'For the Love of a Child: Year One' by Pirotess:
        >
        > Lily and the maurauders must go into hiding but they can't take their newborn with them. With the help of Dumbledore Harry is left in the care of Severus Snape.
        >
        > 'For the Love of a Child: Year Two' by Pirotess
        >
        > Part two of the Series, Harry is raised by Snape when the marauders go into hiding. During harry's third year they come back.
        >
        > 'For the Love of a Child: Year Three' by Pirotess
        >
        > Third installment in the series For the Love of a Child, this year sparks will fly as James tries to reclaim his son.
        >
        > 'For the Love of a Child: Year Four' by Pirotess
        >
        > Fourth part of the series, Triwizard tournament, james and lily begin to break apart...The last story was a WIP

      • Katherine Snape
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 6, 2012
          Hi,

          Below is a link to a zip file of the stories. Enjoy!

          http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1077617/For%20the%20Love%20of%20a%20Child%20series.z
          ip

          _____

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 6, 2012
            !!THANK YOU!!

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 6, 2012
              !!Thank You!!

              --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Snape" <katy@...> wrote:

              > Hi,
              >

              > Below is a link to a zip file of the stories. Enjoy!
              >

              > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1077617/For%20the%20Love%20of%20a%20Child%20series.z
              > ip
              >

              > _____

            • Ember Scorpio
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 11, 2012
                the link doesn't seem to be working :( Am i missing something here?

                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 12, 2012
                  Hi,

                  I'm sorry. I took it off cuz I thought you had gotten it. I'll reput it up
                  and if you could let me know when you get it that would be cool. That way I
                  don't take it away again before hand. Link is below.

                  For the Love of a Child link

                  http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1077617/For%20the%20Love%20of%20a%20Child%20series.z
                  ip

                  Happy reading!

                  Katherine Snape, the Lone Dark One

                  msn: ktoddhim@...

                  AOL: ktoddhim

                  Skype: ktoddhim

                  _____

                  <mailto:PotionsandSnitches%40yahoogroups.com> , "maria" <moviebooklover@...>

                  <mailto:PotionsandSnitches%40yahoogroups.com> , "Katherine Snape" <katy@>

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 12, 2012
                    ok, i got it. thanks!

                    --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Snape" <katy@...> wrote:

                    > Hi,
                    >

                    > I'm sorry. I took it off cuz I thought you had gotten it. I'll reput it up
                    > and if you could let me know when you get it that would be cool. That way I
                    > don't take it away again before hand. Link is below.
                    >

                    > For the Love of a Child link
                    >
                    > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1077617/For%20the%20Love%20of%20a%20Child%20series.z
                    > ip
                    >

                    > Happy reading!
                    >

                    > Katherine Snape, the Lone Dark One
                    >

                    > msn: ktoddhim@...
                    >

                    > AOL: ktoddhim
                    >

                    > Skype: ktoddhim
                    >
                    > _____

                  • christine song
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 27, 2012
                      Hello!

                      I was also looking for 'For The Love Of A Child' Series By Pirotees.

                      If it's not too much of an inconvenience, could you upload the files once more so I can download it too?

                      Thank you!
                      Christine

                      --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Snape" <katy@...> wrote:

                      > Hi,
                      >

                      > Below is a link to a zip file of the stories. Enjoy!
                      >

                      > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1077617/For%20the%20Love%20of%20a%20Child%20series.z
                      > ip
                      >

                      > _____

                    • gemini_angel_64
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 28, 2012
                        I'd also like to read the series, if you don't mind.