fic search

  • Paula Lewis
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 9, 2011
      Hi guys! could anyone be willing to direct me to harry/sev gaurdian/father fics in which sev discovers that sirius or remus or one of the teachers like lockhart were abusing harry badly

      thanks
      paula

      Visit Your Group
      MARKETPLACE
      Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

      .

    • ms_out_of_clever_pen_names
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 9, 2011
        There's one called Unbuttoned its on the P&S story community on FF.net

        --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, Paula Lewis <trinity1228@...> wrote:

        > Hi guys! could anyone be willing to direct me to harry/sev gaurdian/father fics in which sev discovers that sirius or remus or one of the teachers like lockhart were abusing harry badly
        >
        > thanks
        > paula
        >

        > Visit Your Group
        > MARKETPLACE
        > Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.
        > Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

        > .

      • jazzy2may
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 19, 2011
          I think it's by KBinz Harry's New Home

          --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "soxloveable93" <soxloveable93@...> wrote:

          > hey all-
          >
          > I just remember reading a story a while back with a young Harry and Snape having a guardian type relationship. There is only one scene I really remember and its Harry getting sent to his room because he needed to be punished and he kept getting up and checking to see if the door was unlocked every few minutes and once Snape realized what he was doing he went and opened the door just enough to let Harry know he wasn't being locked in, while cursing the Dursleys in his head. I know it isn't much but if anyone has any idea what story this is I would be very appreciative.
          >
          > Thanks!

        • jazzy2may
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 20, 2011
            could possibly be Remember Me by trucklesinthetree (the name might be off a little)