In search of another fic....

  • Andra D
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 2:09 PM
      Hi again.

      I'm looking for another fic who's title is escaping me. In this one Harry has been deaged and the twins are supposed to be helping Sev and Dumbledore to find a way to reage Harry. Sev throughout the story becomes more and more reluctant to reage the 5-year-old to his proper age.

      The important scenes is when Harry decides he needs a "mommy" for his "daddy" (Sev) and gives Remus a candy that turns him into a girl. (the author claimed that s/he migh have two alternative versions, one where Remus remains a girl and stays with Sev and one where the two are just friends). Can anyone help me?
    • Amy Pearson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
        Hi I think that your thinking of Child of Mine http://www.fanfiction.net/s/587734/1/Child_of_Mine Remus is turned into a "Mommy" at the end of chapter 10!
        Amy xx

        To: PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com
        From: sydneylover150@...
        Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:09:20 +0000
        Subject: [PotionsandSnitches] In search of another fic....

        Hi again.

        I'm looking for another fic who's title is escaping me. In this one Harry has been deaged and the twins are supposed to be helping Sev and Dumbledore to find a way to reage Harry. Sev throughout the story becomes more and more reluctant to reage the 5-year-old to his proper age.

        The important scenes is when Harry decides he needs a "mommy" for his "daddy" (Sev) and gives Remus a candy that turns him into a girl. (the author claimed that s/he migh have two alternative versions, one where Remus remains a girl and stays with Sev and one where the two are just friends). Can anyone help me?

      • Amellia
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2011
          Unfortunutely it hasn't been updated in almost 5 years!!!! And the last chapter posted leaves Harry in one really bad position. UGH I hate getting envolved in a story and it has been abandoned. Anyone know if it is finished on another site maybe.......hopefully.
          Amellia

          Apr 3, 2011 05:52:19 PM, PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          Hi I think that your thinking of Child of Mine http://www.fanfiction.net/s/587734/1/Child_of_Mine Remus is turned into a "Mommy" at the end of chapter 10!
          Amy xx
        • jazzy2may
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12, 2011
            Sorry thats not the one Harry is a baby in it. It's a cute story though. I hope you find the one your looking for I really can't remember if I saw it on Potions and Snitches or Ff.net I will keep an eye out if I come across it and will post it here...

            jazzy