Re: [PotionsandSnitches] Re: Bunny needs a home/Challenge to anyone

  • Jan AQ
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2011
      The challenge is now posted. All you have to do to post a challenge is be signed in and click on the "Issue A Challenge!" link. Fill in the challenge information and submit, and it's done!
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/browse.php?type=challenges
      chocolate frogs,
      Jan

      ------------ ~*~ ------------ "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising each time we fall." - Confucius Nanannanananaaa.... BATMAN!!!!:
      Robin: "Where'd you get a live fish, Batman?"
      Batman: "The true crime fighter always carries everything he needs in his utility belt, Robin." We do not stop playing because we grow old;
              we grow old because we stop playing. Proud to be LDS!