looking for story

  • loretta_boshell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 23, 2011
      ok i've been wanting to reread a story and have no idea where it could be. here is what i remember of it

      1. snape is fudge's half brother
      2. snape gets guardianship of harry, i cant remember how
      3. harry talks to merlin's portrait in fudges office
      4. harry gives fudge pensieve evidence of what happened in the graveyard
      5. fudge mentions that being minister is hard because he cant do anything as the wizengamot controls almost everything including employee leave time but he gets all the blame
    • loretta_boshell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
        i'm sure i read this on fanfiction.net before but i cant find it now

        1. sev gets custody of harry, this is after the tournement
        2. sev and fudge are half brothers
        3. sev gives permission for the memory of voldies rebirth to be taken from harry
        4. fudge mentions how the minister is always blamed, but he cant legally do anything since the wizengamont is in charge
        5. harry talks to a portrait of merlin that is in fudges office
      • dan4eva
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2011
          I've read this story in ff.net as well. I think I saved it in my computer, but I'm not very sure since I can't remember the title. Has it been taken out??

          --- In PotionsandSnitches@yahoogroups.com, "loretta_boshell" <loretta_boshell@...> wrote:

          > ok i've been wanting to reread a story and have no idea where it could be. here is what i remember of it
          >
          > 1. snape is fudge's half brother
          > 2. snape gets guardianship of harry, i cant remember how
          > 3. harry talks to merlin's portrait in fudges office
          > 4. harry gives fudge pensieve evidence of what happened in the graveyard
          > 5. fudge mentions that being minister is hard because he cant do anything as the wizengamot controls almost everything including employee leave time but he gets all the blame

        • jonosrfan
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
            It's "Of Love In Unexpected Places" by ObsessiveaboutSnape on P&S

            I love it and hope it's updated soon (hint :))