Vows Series updated

  • jan_aq3
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
      Hello Potions and Snitchers!

      Who is reading the "Vows" Series by Zarathustra? It is a three-part (so far) Severitus starting in Harry's second year. Each story encompasses a year from the books.

      The three stories are "Vows," "Duty," and "Honor."

      The series page on Potions and Snitches:
      http://www.potionsandsnitches.net/fanfiction/viewseries.php?seriesid=122

      It is a very riveting "what if" story if Harry had discovered that Snape has his father in second year... it involves a lot of supporting characters to make the world very rich and interactive. Malfoys are featured heavily, as well as Harry's friends and classmates.

      Quote from Vows:

      "'Take a seat, Potter,' commanded his professor. Harry hoisted himself onto the hard wooden chair in front of the desk, dangling his feet. He quickly hooked them around the chair legs so they wouldn't swing, and gazed at the man who had the reputation of being the meanest teacher in the school, and who had shown his clear contempt for Harry during the past year. He had, however, saved Harry at least twice now, and this just left him confused about the wizard. As a result, he tried to carefully school his expression to one of wary anticipation. If he had to spend the rest of the summer with the wizard – he wasn't going start things off wrong by provoking him now!"

      Quote from Duty:

      "But Sirius wouldn't leave it be. 'NO, I'm his godfather! He should be with me! Not him, not Snivellus!'"

      Quotes from Honor:

      "Severus pounded up the stairs and rushed past Minerva, potion bottles clinking in his hands. He, none too gently, lifted Neville out of the way, pinning Harry's arms down with his larger frame, wandlessly uncorking a vial and easing it down his son's throat. The thrashing stopped, and Harry's body relaxed. Ron gingerly got up off of his friend at his professor's suggestion and stepped away from the bed as Severus coaxed Harry awake."

      "Crouch gave a pitying look at the Durmstrang champion. 'You misunderstand me, Mr Krum; by elimination, I mean killed by the magic.' He looked back towards Snape who had pulled Harry in closer, holding his shoulders protectively. 'I am sorry, he must compete or die,' was his final pronouncement. The room was silent as the words landed like a lead balloon on the assemblage. Unsaid was the notion that if Harry competed, he would not survive."

      If you're interested in the story please read and review!! It is a little attention starved from the influx of one-shots that pretty much drowned it on the Most Recent page. :)

      chocolate frogs,

      Jan
    • jazzy2may
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2010
        I am defenitly planning to read it in the near future

        jazzy